1/2 HP @ 500RPM
in 1924 by the Buzacott-Rosebery Engine Works at Rosebery in Sydney, N.S.W.
A branch of Buzacott & Co at Adelaide Street Brisbane concentrated on manufacturing and supplying agricultural equipment. Because of the group's growth in operations, new premises for manufacturing were built at Dunning Ave Rosebery, Sydney. By 1940 Buzacott (Queensland) had branches in Townsville, Cairns, Mackay,Rockhampton, and Brisbane. E.W and W.V Buzacott remained directors until 1948 and 1949 respectively. In 1957 Buzacott (Queensland) was bought out and ceased to trade.